Automated Teller Machines
With Industrial Bank's ATM network you can do your banking
at any time at over sixteen ATMs located throughout Washington,
DC and Princes Georges County, MD. Industrial Bank ATMs* allow
- Make Deposits at selected machines
- Transfer Funds
- Make Balance Inquiries
- Get Cash
Deposits made at Industrial Bank ATMs prior to 3:00 p.m.
will be credited the same business day. You can make your
deposit, get a receipt verifying the transaction and be on
your way in no time. So why not try depositing the quick and
easy way at a Industrial Bank ATM?
Find an Industrial Bank ATM most convenient to you.
ATM Safety Tips (link to ATM Safety tips)
When using ATMs, keep these tips in mind.
When using Industrial Bank ATMs, keep these tips in mind:
Before your transaction:
- Observe the area before approaching the ATM.
- If someone appears to be loitering around the ATM, go
to another location. Then report the incident to the local
police or sheriff's office.
- Try to bring someone with you when using the ATM at night.
- If the lighting around the ATM is not adequate, please
report it to us. Meanwhile, use another ATM.
- Memorize your personal identification number (PIN). Don't
write it on your card and always keep it secret even from
your family and friends.
- Fill out all forms (such as deposit slips) beforehand
and have your card ready.
- Report lost or stolen ATM cards immediately.
During your transaction:
- If you become uncomfortable during your ATM transaction,
use the "CANCEL" key, take your card, and leave
After your transaction: Put your cash in your wallet right
away. Don't expose or count it while in view of others.
- If someone appears to be following you, drive to the nearest
well-lit, populated area instead of driving straight home.
Then report the incident to the local police or sheriff's
- And if someone does approach you and demands your money,
don't resist, try to remember everything you can about the
person and call the police immediately.
When using night depositories:
- Observe the area before making your deposit.
- Try to bring someone with you when using the Night Deposit
- If you notice anything suspicious, leave without making
a deposit. Then report it to the police.
- Deposit just one bag at a time: that's all most Night
Depositories are built to handle.
- Don't resist if you are approached, try to remember anything
you can and call the police immediately.
- If you have a cellular phone bring it with you.
And please, if you ever do see anything suspicious at any
of our ATM or Night Depository locations, report it to the
police immediately by calling "911" (toll free).
By taking a few seconds to observe the area and being cautious,
you can safely enjoy the many time-saving benefits of our
24-hour banking services.
At Industrial Bank, our customers are our top priority. We
hope you will remember and practice these tips for your own
safety and security.
If you have any problems or concerns, please contact your
banking office. (link to locations)