Industrial Bank has several
options for business and organizations who want maximize their
earnings on excess or idle funds.
Our savings* accounts offer financial security, competitive
interest rates, and maximum flexibility
Business Money Market Savings*
- A minimum monthly balance of $5,000 is required; otherwise,
a service charge of $15.00 may be assessed.
- Interest rate tiers
- $5,000 to $9,999
- $10,000 to $24,999
- $25,000 to $49,999
- Over $50,000
- Three (3) withdrawals per statement cycle (a $10.00 fee
for withdrawals exceeding 3 per monthly statement cycle)
*Transfers are limited to no more than six per statement
cycle of which no more than three may be by ACH transaction
to a third part or ATM/debit card point – of – sale
(POS) transaction. Any additional transfers over these limits
may incur an additional service charge. For customers who
continue to violate these limits after they have been contacted by
the bank, the bank will close the account and place the funds
in another account the depositor is eligible to maintain.
- For either long or short-term investment with liquidity
- A tiered rate savings account offering competitive rates
- Two free withdrawals/debits per month
- Unlimited deposits
Business Money Market Account
Designed to maximize earnings for organizations with limited
payment needs. Consider this account if you typically keep
a large balance but write a few checks each month.
- Check writing privileges - up to six FREE transfers per
month from your account, three of these may be by check
- Ready access to your money
- No monthly service fee is charged if the minimum balance
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
CDs are a convenient savings option when you want to know
exactly how much your money will earn in a fixed period of
time. An Industrial Bank specialist can provide guidance on
the option that is right for you.